The Miracles of Lent
Designed to lead the Christian congregation through the season of Lent
in preparation for the Easter celebration. This yearís theme is the several miracles and signs
performed by God during the Passion of our Lord Jesus. These significant miracles God used to set
apart His Sonís death from absolutely all others. Miraculous signs given to help spread the Good
News of salvation centered in the death and resurrection of Christ.
- Ash Wednesday, February 14: The Miraculous Darkness (Matthew 27.45)
- Midweek 2, February 21: The Miraculous Tearing of the Temple Curtain (Matthew 27.51)
- Midweek 3, February 28: The Miraculous Earthquake (Matthew 27.51)
- Midweek 4, March 7: The Miracle of the Splitting Rocks (Matthew 27.51)
- Midweek 5, March 14: The Miraculous Raising of Saints from Death (Matthew 27.52-53)
- Midweek 6, March 21: The Miraculous Faith of the Roman Soldiers (Matthew 27.54)
Lenten Midweek services will be held both 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. All members, especially families
with children are invited and encouraged to set aside this hour for prayer and devotion. Come and
enter once more the story of His Passion. Here in His Word your Lord will meet you, sharing with
you His wondrous love for a fallen world that culminated in the Miracle of Miracles, the Resurrection of Christ.
Holy Week Worship Schedule
- March 25: Palm Sunday Services
- March 29: Holy Thursday - Services at 1:00pm & 7:00pm, Pastor David Andrus will be preaching.
- March 30: Good Friday - Service at 7:00pm
- March 31: Saturday Prayer Vigil - 6:00pm until midnight
- April 1: Easter Sunday - 6:00 Sunrise Service & 9:30am Service